To ensure the effective transition of freshmen to Liberty High School by providing both social and academic support. We believe in "Students helping students succeed" and we are committed to be role models, leaders, and peer facilitators within the school. We are dedicated to creating a supportive and positive atmosphere on campus, and we aim to pass on the traditions and values of Blue Jay Nation that promote campus unity and school spirit.
Help freshmen students make a sucessful transition into Liberty High School by making connections with one another and getting involved in the greater school community.
- Year-long service to the freshmen of Liberty High School through planned activities and leader-initiated follow-ups.
- Link Crew-sponsored community service opportunities initiated with freshmen advisories.
- Summer Training Days in August
- Freshmen Transition Day (day prior to school starting)
- Academic Follow-ups in Freshmen Advisories (twice monthly)
- Periodic Social Events
- Bi-weekly Link Leader trainings & meetings throughout the year
- Link Crew membership is by application only.
- Application process takes in April each year to serve the following school year.
- Limit: 100