Our mission is to raise ecological awareness to:
- Community through service and education
- To implement a school-wide recycling program
- To participate in stream clean up and report data on the conditions of the stream
- To raise awareness of ecological concerns through education via multimedia formats (such as KLHS broadcast, and The Sell).
- We participate in stream clean up.
- We gather and communicate data such as oxygen levels, nitrate levels, and variety of organisms found in the stream.
- Recycling paper weekly in the school.
- Weekly paper recycling in the school.
- Stream clean up and gather data about steam conditions three times a year.
Open to all students