Distributive Education Clubs of America (DECA) prepares emerging leaders and entrepreneurs in marketing and marketing related fields.
- To prepare marketing education students to take their places in the business world.
- To develop leadership characteristics.
- To develop self-confidence and self-acceptance.
- To develop a greater understanding of our competitive, free enterprise system.
- To further develop occupational competencies needed for careers in marketing management and entrepreneurship.
- To develop high ethical standards in personal and business relationships.
- To develop a greater proficiency in communication.
- To develop greater appreciation of the responsibilities of citizenship.
- To develop a healthy competitive spirit.
- To develop social and business etiquette.
DECA District Competition, State Competition, International Competition
Join through Marketing, Entrepreneurship, and Sports Marketing classes. Fees vary each year.