Our Liberty Virtual Elementary School will provide a full option for virtual learning for all students desiring to learn from home.
Liberty Virtual is for any interested elementary school student living within the Liberty Public District boundaries and is taught by LPS teachers.
- Students will follow a “school schedule” Monday through Friday
- Students will be able to transition between virtual and face-to-face at the end of each semester
- Instruction will focus mainly on reading and math. Students will also be offered the following electives: Library Media, PE, Art, Music
- Parents and students will receive technology support as needed
- Students enrolling in virtual learning will remain connected to their home school
- Additional instructional materials will be provided as needed to accommodate learning from home
Courses for elementary students will include:
- Reading with Science and Social Studies integration
Specials will include:
- Library Media