Find it Fast
LHS HOMECOMING DANCE 101
What time is the Homecoming Dance and where?
- Homecoming will be held on Saturday, October 5th, from 8:00-11:00pm in Cokely Gym at LHS. The Homecoming Game is the night before, Friday, October 4th, 7:00pm at the Liberty Hospital Activity Complex.
Can everyone attend?
- All LHS students may attend and are allowed to bring 1 guest. Any guests who do not attend Liberty High School must be at least 14 and younger than 21, and must be registered prior to the event. Guest registration forms were emailed to students last week, and due by September 27th.
What do I need to bring?
- ALL Students, visitors/guests included, will need to show a photo ID in order to enter the dance. Please plan on having your Student ID or Driver's License available in order to gain admittance to the dance.
What are behavior expectations?
- It is the expectation that all students adhere to the LHS Student Handbook and LPS District Policies while at the dance and all the other school events.
Is there a cost?
- Tickets are $15.00 each. Tickets will be sold during lunch, every day the week of Homecoming. Tickets not purchased prior to Oct. 4th will be $20.00 at the door.
Is there a theme?
- The theme of this year's Homecoming is, "Welcome to the Animal Kingdom". We will be celebrating that Stronger Together Jays Reign Forever.
What is the dress code?
- The dress is semi-formal attire.
Are there other Homecoming activities planned?
- Yes! The week of Homecoming we will have Spirit Days – so dress as indicated! Monday night we will have a “Flick on the Field” movie and fence decorating. Don’t forget the Friday night Tailgate in the Parking lot behind the stadium, 4-5:30pm. They’ll be food, music and games. Please see the attached flier for more details on these events.