Enrollment has been filled for 2021 summer.
If you would like to be placed on a waiting list for this summer’s Driver Education Program, please click on this link and fill out the form - WAITING LIST FORM
You will only be contacted if someone drops out of the program and a spot becomes available.
2021 Drivers Education Information
Students who possess a learner's permit and are 15 years of age or older by June 1 are eligible to participate in Driver's Education. To receive a Driver's Education Certificate the student must complete an online portion of the class, drive 6 hours, complete 12 hours of observation, and pay $330.00 ($375.00 if payment is received after May 1, 2021).
Driving Times and Prices
All driving will start and end at Liberty High School - 200 Blue Jay Drive, Liberty, MO 64068
Sessions available are as follows:
- May 19-28 (5:30-7:00)
- June 1-10
- June 11-22
- June 23-July 2
Click here to see available driving times
Cost is $330 until May 1. After May 1 the cost will be $375. Students who live outside the Liberty Public School boundaries are welcome to attend for $430. Payments can be made online or with a check or money order. There are no scholarships or financial assistance for this program.Paying with Check:Make check payable to Liberty Public Schools.Mail check check or take check to Liberty Public Schools, Drivers Education, 8 Victory Lane, Liberty, MO 64068.Make sure to write student's name on the memo line.
If you have questions, please contact Kyle Erickson - email@example.com
Students must have a learner's permit prior to beginning a Driver's Education Course. A learner's permit can be obtained at the following Driver Examination Offices:
All parents want their students to learn the safe and correct skills for operating a vehicle.
The Liberty Public Schools Driver’s Education Program is the answer. This program is offered during the summer months each year, starting about the same time as Summer School. Students receive instruction from state certified, professional instructors, both in the classroom and behind the wheel.
What we offer:
- All Instructors are State of Missouri Department of Education Certified.
- Instruction is individualized to meet the need of each student and their experience level.
- Students receive a Certificate of Completion after the successful completion of the course.
- Behind the wheel instruction and observation takes place in leased cars from Gary Crossley Ford. Each vehicle is inspected and equipped with all the necessary safety features including air bags and an instructor side brake pedal.
- All students receive a copy of the Department of Revenue Driver Guide.
- All students complete Driver Guide chapter questions in preparation for the written portion of the State of Missouri Driver Examination.
- Students receive 12 behind the wheel instructional lessons. Each focused on different driving skills needed to pass the State Driving Test. (Total of 6 hours behind the wheel)
- Each student completes 12 hours of in car observation with the instructor.
- Each student receives 8 hours of class room instruction. Students learn essential driving skills and information from a certified driving instructor, and guest speakers such as the Missouri
- Department of Transportation Engineers, State Troopers, Liberty Police Officers, and Union Pacific Railroad Engineers.
- Your choice of driving time, six different time slots.
- Best Value!!! We offer more instruction for less money than other area programs. Please compare.