Inspire and equip all learners to discover their voice and unlimited potential.
A future-focused community with a passion for lifelong learning.
Principles of Learning
- Students learn in different ways.
- Students learn in different time frames.
- Mistakes are necessary and productive in learning.
- Problem solving and critical thinking are integral parts of learning.
- Students must have ownership in their learning and data.
- Students must understand the purpose of their learning.
- Students receive frequent and specific feedback.
- Student scoring is based on knowledge of a learning goal, not attitude or effort.
Innovation & Learning Team
Jessica Weidman, Administrative Assistant to Colleen Jones and Jessica Meisenheimer
Ms. Colleen Jones, Director of College and Career Readiness, and Community Partnerships
Dr. Jessica Meisenheimer, Director of Special Programs
Mr. Bob Citro, Director of Administrative Services
Mr. Christopher Hand, Director of Assessment, Evaluation and Testing
Dr. Kris Martin, Director of Special Education
Ms. Andrea Sumy, Director of Library Media
Mr. Aaron Money, Director of Fine Arts
Dr. Kelly Saluri, Director of Data Services/Powerschool
Erin Bennett, Account Analyst
Important Dates 20-21
December 21-January 04- SCHOOLS CLOSED
January 05- First day of Second Semester
January 18- No School
February 12- No School
February 15- No School
March 11- All District Early Release
March 12- No School
March 15-March 19- Spring Break
March 02- No School
May28- Last day of School (All District Early Release)
For the district calendar, click here