Technology Student Association
Technology Student Association fosters personal growth, leadership, and opportunities in Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics (STEM); members apply and integrate these concepts through co-curricular activities, competitions, and related programs.
- Provide a project/display oriented competition for Technology Education students in grades 9-12.
- Help students grow in leadership, academics, and personally.
- Apply STEM principles to real world problems for competition.
- Compete well at state in chosen STEM events and attend Nationals.
- College and Career Readiness parent outreach
- TSA National is affiliated with the American Cancer Society
- Weekly progress update meetings during Liberty Hour.
- State Competition in Rolla, Mo in March or April each year.
- National Competition in a major city in late June.
Any student is eligible, but they must choose at least one competitive event, commit to fundraising, and attend the state competition.
There may be a small fee associated with membership or the fee may be collected if the student quits attending after the club has covered their fee.
No limit but a commitment must be made by each student as there are state and national affiliation costs.