To provide students with the opportunity to apply and learn technical and business oriented skills to better prepare them for careers and further education.
- 100% college enrollment after graduation.
- Increased college enrollment in STEM related fields.
- Increased participation from female students.
- Highway Cleanup
- Rebuilding Together Liberty
- Liberty Fall Fest Parade
- Cowtown Throwdown Exhibition Competition
- Massive Mini Workshop
- Kickoff Celebration
- Build Season
- Kansas City Regional Competition
- Additional regional competitions outside of KC
Students need to maintain at least 6 credit hours
Students with D’s and F’s in classes are not eligible to accompany the team to competitions
Meeting Times / Room
Tuesdays & Thursdays, 3:30-5:30
Build Season (January-Febuary M, T, W, Th, & Sat) 3:30-8:00 PM
Room 33 and Z Basement