Be Picture Perfect
- Your cap should be flat on top of your head. Tassel should be on the right side of your face.
- No adornment is allowed on your cap or gown. It must be free of corsages, glitter, and jewelry.
- Don't chew gum.
- Accept diploma in your left hand.
- Remember to shake with your right hand.
- Wear dress shoes. Avoid a trip, tie your shoes, and watch heel height.
- Cell phones, cameras, ipods, car keys, purses, etc. need to be left with your family or at the student check-in table. You can pick your items up after the recession at the student check-in table.
- You must have your name card.
- Once on stage pass the card to Mr. Winkler.
- If your name may be difficult to pronounce, please phonetically spell out your name.
- After receiving your diploma, move your tassel to the left.
Pictures of graduates will be taken during the ceremony by Dice Photography. You will receive info from Dice once your photos are available on their website.Commencement videos will be available for purchase by contacting Amanda Derryberry at: email@example.com. Videos are $20.