NCAA Eligibility Information
Important information for junior and senior athletes:
- Junior student athletes who are interested in competing in Division I or Division II collegiate athletics are encouraged to apply to NCAA Clearinghouse at the end of their junior year of high school
- Enroll at the NCAA Eligibility Center
- For more information please visit www.ncaaclearinghouse.net or http://www.ncaapublications.com/productdownloads/CBSA16.pdf
Steps to NCAA eligibility:
- Request transcript to be sent to the NCAA Clearinghouse at the end of your junior year. You will do this on Family Connection. See the blue “how-to” flyer in the guidance office.
- ACT/SAT scores must be submitted directly to NCAA. The code is 9999. To request an official score report visit: www.actstudent.org (ACT) or www.collegeboard.com (SAT).
NAIA Eligibility Information
The National Association of Intercollegiate Athletics (NAIA) Eligibility Center is responsible for determining the NAIA eligibility of first-time student-athletes.
Students must meet two of the three requirements:
- Achieve a minimum overall GPA of 2.0
- Achieve a minimum of 18 on the ACT
- Graduate in the top 50% of your high school class
Students may register online at the NAIA Eligibility Center
NAIA does charge a fee for registration.
Steps to NAIA eligibility:
- Request for your transcript to be sent to NAIA. You will do this on Family Connection. See the blue “how-to” flyer in the guidance office.
- You must print and include the transcript cover page on the NAIA website with your request.
- ACT/SAT scores must be submitted directly to NAIA. The code is 9876.
How To Get a Transcript Sent to NCAA or NAIA
Click on COLLEGES I’m Applying to
- To add the college you applied to click on the RED CIRCLE/PLUS SIGN icon.
- Enter NCAA or NAIA
- Select the App Type
- Check I’ve submitted my application
- Click on Add and Request Transcript
- Identify the type of transcript: Initial (beginning of the year), Mid-Year or Final
- Check Unofficial ACT Scores
- Verify that your transcript is being send to NCAA and/or NAIA.
- Click on Request and Finish