All address changes must be submitted to the Student Services Department either by emailing to Student.Services@lps53.org, Faxing to 816-736-5305 or in person. Due to Covid 19 and social distancing requirements, please call our office at 816-736-5310 before dropping off documents in person.
The following information is required to update your students address:
- Must be completed by legal parent/guardian
- Include all students attending Liberty Public Schools
2. Photo ID of legal parent/guardian
3. Acceptable proofs of residency: All documents must be dated within the last 60 days and must be in the legal parent/guardians name.
- Two different utilities- Water, Gas or Electric only
- Please include portion with service address, date and name
- Lease agreement
- Please include the pages with your name, lease term, property address and signature page with the landlord
- Non-Contingent home sales contract
- Settlement statement from home purchase
If you are not able to provide the required information listed above or have any questions, please contact the Student Services Office at 816-736-5310.